One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The athlete uses an assistant to move the ramp into position, giving only verbal or gesticulative cues on where to move the ramp.’
- ‘The images I create are choreographed, but I allow room for spontaneity, or the gesticulative nature of each individual like an actor within a scene.’
- ‘It focuses in on the two essentials - Mr. Caesar's face and the moving sandwich in the gesticulative hand of the speaker.’
- ‘They are loud and gesticulative.’
- ‘Without using words, participants are invited to engage in gesticulative dialogue.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.