One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A woman who has a fertilized egg from another woman implanted in her womb, so as to bear a child on behalf of the other woman.‘she recently offered to be a gestational carrier for her sister’‘their little boy, born via gestational carrier, weighed 7 pounds and 4 ounces’
- ‘Gestational carriers have no genetic relation to the baby.’
- ‘She struggled to conceive, so turned to a gestational carrier.’
- ‘Egg donor mares need to be at the same point in their reproductive cycle as gestational carriers.’
- ‘It is said that the couple are planning to use the same gestational carrier for baby number 2.’
- ‘This embryo is then introduced into the womb of a surrogate mother or gestational carrier.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.