One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Hebb, a good gestaltist, tells us that the dynamic properties of the brain lead it to project pattern where pattern is missing.’
- ‘He is a Berlin gestaltist who emigrated to the United States, became professor of the Psychology of Art at Harvard University and published 13 books on gestalt theory and art.’
- ‘Rock is a gestaltist who left the Gestalt circle and came up with his own theory.’
- ‘A gestaltist believes that the response of an individual, couple, or group in a given struggle should be a response to the whole conflict, not just to it's ‘ministruggles.’’
- ‘The emotive word led the two gestaltists to also overlook my contrary concept on the preceding page.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.