One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The participants in the study were accessed through the referrals of gerontologists known to the researcher.’
- ‘Three reviewers, a nurse, a social worker, and a gerontologist, independently coded the data.’
- ‘The reason the power establishment wants to suppress stem-cell technology is because it puts in danger the disease-based model of medicine that gerontologists rely on.’
- ‘Such experiences have led gerontologists to conclude that being socially engaged is as important to successful graying as adequate exercise and diet.’
- ‘Senior organizations and gerontologists have begun to pay serious attention to the environmental impact of aging boomers with an eye to enlisting them in the cause.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.