One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Between procedures, equipment and furniture that are visibly soiled should be cleaned with a registered hospital-grade germicidal agent.’
- ‘The selected antiseptic solution should have a broad range of germicidal action.’
- ‘A clean mop head should be dipped into the germicidal solution before mopping has begun, and if more solution is needed, it should be poured on the floor.’
- ‘In addition to germicidal irradiation, are there other ways to make high-risk environments less favorable for transmission?’
- ‘Researchers at Canada's McGill University installed UVGI or ultraviolet germicidal irradiation ventilation systems in three office buildings in Montreal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.