One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘After 1911 it had its own constitution and progress was made toward Germanisation in the region.’
- ‘The capstone to Billow's Polenpolitik was his school language policy, introduced in 1900, which effectively completed the Germanization of schools in the Prussian East.’
- ‘In these regions policies of Protestantization combined with those of Germanization in the effort to create a unified Reich.’
- ‘Attempts at Germanization and Russification only fired up Polish nationalism - or indeed nationalisms.’
- ‘In the east, German protectorates would be established over Poland and the Baltic provinces that would ensure their continuing Germanization.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.