One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘After 1911 it had its own constitution and progress was made toward Germanisation in the region.’
- ‘The capstone to Billow's Polenpolitik was his school language policy, introduced in 1900, which effectively completed the Germanization of schools in the Prussian East.’
- ‘Attempts at Germanization and Russification only fired up Polish nationalism - or indeed nationalisms.’
- ‘In the east, German protectorates would be established over Poland and the Baltic provinces that would ensure their continuing Germanization.’
- ‘In these regions policies of Protestantization combined with those of Germanization in the effort to create a unified Reich.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.