One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He was considering raising a motion at council to require certain breeds to be muzzled while in public, including Dobermans, German shepherds, pit bulls, and bull terriers.’
- ‘The dog trainer, who has worked with both Rottweilers and German shepherds for the army and police forces, insisted they were not inherently dangerous animals.’
- ‘The force has up to 35 dogs at any one time including collies, Labradors and German shepherds.’
- ‘She walked past cages holding dignified German shepherds, alert Dobermans, sleek Labrador and beautiful Golden Retrievers.’
- ‘Pendle has six German shepherd dogs, three springer spaniels and a Labrador, all trained to find either humans or illegal substances.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.