One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The force has up to 35 dogs at any one time including collies, Labradors and German shepherds.’
- ‘Pendle has six German shepherd dogs, three springer spaniels and a Labrador, all trained to find either humans or illegal substances.’
- ‘The dog trainer, who has worked with both Rottweilers and German shepherds for the army and police forces, insisted they were not inherently dangerous animals.’
- ‘She walked past cages holding dignified German shepherds, alert Dobermans, sleek Labrador and beautiful Golden Retrievers.’
- ‘He was considering raising a motion at council to require certain breeds to be muzzled while in public, including Dobermans, German shepherds, pit bulls, and bull terriers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.