One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Dizziness in elderly people is like that, and family physicians, geriatricians, ear, nose and throat specialists, and cardiologists all see its causes differently.’
- ‘There were no specific entry criteria other than referral from a geriatrician, most commonly from an acute hospital.’
- ‘The group estimates 36,000 geriatricians will be needed by 2030 to treat the growing numbers of older people.’
- ‘In the United Kingdom this is largely carried by general practitioners with help from neurologists and geriatricians.’
- ‘Courses were taught primarily by pharmacy faculty, and rarely by medicine faculty such as geriatricians, clinical pharmacologists, and family physicians.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.