One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Surely, distinctive geopolitics might imply distinctive geostrategy (for instance, China's strategic geography is dramatically different from Russia's).’
- ‘The administration has decided to go with a primarily neo-conservative geostrategy to solidify its interests here.’
- ‘A new fight for hegemony over both land and sea has quietly begun, waiting to become the new face of global geostrategy once the war ends.’
- ‘To defeat this new generation of foes, it must alter its geostrategy and relax its self-imposed constraints on the use of military, political, and social power.’
- ‘This process has less to do with the war on terrorism and more to do with old enmities and present-day geostrategy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.