One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A new fight for hegemony over both land and sea has quietly begun, waiting to become the new face of global geostrategy once the war ends.’
- ‘To defeat this new generation of foes, it must alter its geostrategy and relax its self-imposed constraints on the use of military, political, and social power.’
- ‘The administration has decided to go with a primarily neo-conservative geostrategy to solidify its interests here.’
- ‘This process has less to do with the war on terrorism and more to do with old enmities and present-day geostrategy.’
- ‘Surely, distinctive geopolitics might imply distinctive geostrategy (for instance, China's strategic geography is dramatically different from Russia's).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.