One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In terms of the geography or physical features of an area.‘the city has always felt geographically isolated from the rest of Canada’
- ‘The island itself is nearly equally divided geographically.’
- ‘Researchers are using a geographic information system to track the fly establishment with geographically referenced coordinates.’
- ‘Job roles that were previously handled internally are now organizationally and geographically separate from the company.’
- ‘This has been divided into four main phases, neither chronologically nor geographically exclusive.’
- ‘Socialization no longer takes place in one's neighborhood, and identity building is no longer geographically determined.’
- ‘The association provided a forum for its geographically dispersed membership to discuss a cooperative.’
- ‘Each section of the exhibition will be organized geographically to show how the movement developed in each region.’
- ‘His books are thematized geographically, either by state, by city, by river, or by road.’
- ‘In such a system, the feedlots would be placed where they made the most sense geographically.’
- ‘This questions the validity of using culturally or geographically specific terms to define bodies of work.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.