One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In terms of the geography or physical features of an area.‘the city has always felt geographically isolated from the rest of Canada’
- ‘Job roles that were previously handled internally are now organizationally and geographically separate from the company.’
- ‘Researchers are using a geographic information system to track the fly establishment with geographically referenced coordinates.’
- ‘His books are thematized geographically, either by state, by city, by river, or by road.’
- ‘Each section of the exhibition will be organized geographically to show how the movement developed in each region.’
- ‘This has been divided into four main phases, neither chronologically nor geographically exclusive.’
- ‘In such a system, the feedlots would be placed where they made the most sense geographically.’
- ‘Socialization no longer takes place in one's neighborhood, and identity building is no longer geographically determined.’
- ‘The association provided a forum for its geographically dispersed membership to discuss a cooperative.’
- ‘This questions the validity of using culturally or geographically specific terms to define bodies of work.’
- ‘The island itself is nearly equally divided geographically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.