One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In marine environments, fossils often furnish excellent geochronometry from which relatively precise rate calculations are possible.’
- ‘To the north, a garnet-bearing mica schist, sample SZ - 261, was collected for geochronometry.’
- ‘To constrain the tectonometamorphic history of the northern Sudetes, two samples were collected for geochronometry from the Gory Sowie Block and two samples from the adjacent Niemcza shear zone.’
- ‘This enormous age is arrived at by the uranium-lead method of geochronometry and is widely held to be unassailable.’
- ‘Students working with Moecher on projects involving geochronometry would travel to and visit labs at these universities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.