One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To constrain the tectonometamorphic history of the northern Sudetes, two samples were collected for geochronometry from the Gory Sowie Block and two samples from the adjacent Niemcza shear zone.’
- ‘In marine environments, fossils often furnish excellent geochronometry from which relatively precise rate calculations are possible.’
- ‘Students working with Moecher on projects involving geochronometry would travel to and visit labs at these universities.’
- ‘To the north, a garnet-bearing mica schist, sample SZ - 261, was collected for geochronometry.’
- ‘This enormous age is arrived at by the uranium-lead method of geochronometry and is widely held to be unassailable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.