One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to geochronological measurement.
- ‘The geochronometric data obtained in this investigation elucidate distinct metamorphic and exhumation histories of two Variscan basement units separated by a mere c.50 km.’
- ‘The overall metamorphic and geochronometric characteristics of the Sudetes suggest that exhumation was dominated by rapid vertical ascent.’
- ‘In this paper we present the petrographie, mineral, geochemical, isotopic and geochronometric data for, and interpretations of, the Cavalli Seamount high-grade schists, and micropalaeontological data from associated limestones.’
- ‘Additional geochronometric analyses for the complex have yielded evidence for a significant Variscan thermal event at c.345-330 Ma.’
- ‘Because of the young age of metamorphism and the low radiogenic Pb content of the titanite, precise geochronometric information was not obtained.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.