One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the 1970s geochemists realized that such a record might be found in the sediments deposited at the bottom of the oceans.’
- ‘Will collaboration with other geologists, such as sedimentary isotope geochemists or paleoceanographers, provide the necessary insight and data?’
- ‘From extensive databases of solubility constants and their dependence on bulk solution chemistry, geochemists can determine which minerals are dissolving or precipitating.’
- ‘Environmental management companies need geochemists to help them decide how to best dispose of toxic materials or clean up hazardous waste sites.’
- ‘In a similar vein, geochemists have investigated the chemistry of petroleum and its precursors in an attempt to understand its formation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.