One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Avoid hiding a geocache in places that aren't open all year round or in rough terrain that might be too difficult for the average geocacher.’
- ‘A geocacher never knows what the owner or other visitors to the cache mave have left there to enjoy.’
- ‘Whether he's a golfer, runner, cyclist, hiker, hunter, geocacher, boater, or pilot, we've got the perfect device to make his pursuits more enjoyable.’
- ‘All a budding geocacher needs to get started is a GPS device and access to the online forum.’
- ‘He is an active geocacher with over 9000 finds to his name.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.