One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These microbiologists, plant physiologists, soil scientists, and geobotanists shared an interest in pursuing experimental investigations of energy, matter, and life.’
- ‘Since 1991 she has worked as a geobotanist for the Krkonoše National Park Administration.’
- ‘The New Botanic Garden was founded in 1967, when the geobotanist professor needed more space for his ecological field experiments.’
- ‘We closely cooperate with Russian, European and Northamerican geobotanists and landscape ecologists.’
- ‘When Heinz Ellenberg, one of Europe's most influential geobotanists, travelled to the Peruvian Andes in 1957, he was looking for natural vegetation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.