One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘On their debut release under the Stompy Jones headline these genuflectors of jumping Jazz swing through seventeen tunes, six of which are originals.’
- ‘These worshippers of raw power and genuflectors before weapons of mass destruction play a pernicious role in transforming political problems into ‘security’ issues.’
- ‘As Hewitt and other genuflectors who are ushered routinely into the great man's presence insist, he is an intelligent, focused, purposeful leader.’
- ‘I wonder at people who so casually regard and partake of the Eucharist, of those jaunty genuflectors who never make it even halfway to the floor but give a kind of bob.’
- ‘More than 1,000 pinners are expected to descend upon Mad River's densely forested slopes for this genuflectors gala.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.