One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An expert in or student of heredity and the variation of inherited characteristics.‘geneticists have discovered a ‘thinness’ gene’
- ‘A geneticist at the university is offering commercial genetic ancestry tracing to those who want to trace their genetic lineage back to Africa.’
- ‘According to geneticists, the overwhelming majority of people who think they have American Indian forebears are wrong.’
- ‘He established a scholarship honoring a popular geneticist who supported the New Mexico alfalfa industry.’
- ‘For starters, this plant geneticist is developing low-sugar watermelons.’
- ‘Geneticists pointed out that, in general, heritable traits show higher variability within populations than between them.’
- ‘Clinical molecular geneticists spend their working lives finding, naming, and investigating genetic mutations.’
- ‘Our geneticists are studying these experimental fish to learn more about the information locked inside trout genes.’
- ‘Scientists everywhere, mainly geneticists, do cloning of particular animals almost routinely.’
- ‘The scientists, three molecular geneticists and an evolutionary anthropologist, say we are losing it because we have stopped using it.’
- ‘Should clinical geneticists be given access to medical records of dead patients without relatives' consent?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.