One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Despair is one of the great subjects of art, of course, but not in the hands of a relentless generalizer selling platitudes about ‘the human condition.’’
- ‘The same is true for many generalisers and commentators.’
- ‘When you jump up a level in intelligence, all the old problems are no longer fun because you're a smarter generalizer and you can see them as all being the same problem.’
- ‘Humans are reductionists, generalisers and stereotypers.’
- ‘Humans, being master generalizers, do not easily empathize with dogs and fail to take cautionary measures.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.