One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A disorder characterized by excessive or unrealistic anxiety about two or more aspects of life (work, social relationships, financial matters, etc.), often accompanied by symptoms such as palpitations, shortness of breath, or dizziness.‘extreme worrying almost every day for six months or more may signal generalized anxiety disorder’
- ‘The good news is that there are many effective remedies available for generalized anxiety disorder.’
- ‘In particular, psychologists will look for symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder, which creates an exaggerated fear response in people who have been emotionally scarred.’
- ‘The symptoms displayed by this child are consistent with a diagnosis of generalized anxiety disorder (previously termed overanxious disorder of childhood).’
- ‘The patients were mostly women with a mean age of 75.6 years, 40% of whom had generalized anxiety disorder.’
- ‘Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) is much more than the normal anxiety people experience day to day.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.