One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Small sample sizes limit the use of inferential statistics and decrease the external validity or generalizability of the findings.’
- ‘Furthermore, studies should include comparable groups of patients to increase the generalizability of the results.’
- ‘Thus, we search for others with whom we can share our experience with the hope of achieving some greater generalizability - and larger markets.’
- ‘Although lack of generalizability is often cited as the major shortcoming of randomization tests, other limitations have also been discussed.’
- ‘The generalizability of the findings would also have been improved with a larger and more representative sample of mothers and children.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.