One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The process of ascertaining the sequence of nucleotides in a segment of DNA.‘the researchers performed gene sequencing to detect 22 known or proposed breast cancer susceptibility genes’
- ‘The company uses gene sequencing from a virus to rapidly produce a vaccine.’
- ‘The Cancer Center is currently using gene sequencing techniques to help match advanced cancer patients with potential clinical trial opportunities based on the make-up of their tumor.’
- ‘To verify the mutation, researchers used the very latest gene sequencing techniques.’
- ‘They performed gene sequencing on specimens from 27 patients, creating a profile of the possible genetic causes of these diseases.’
- ‘This gene sequencing approach may be a valuable tool for further dissecting the role of bacteria in human decomposition.’
- ‘Their study is the first large-scale effort to move gene sequencing out of the lab and into ordinary medical care, and it shows that high hopes for this technology are finally paying off.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.