One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The process of ascertaining the sequence of nucleotides in a segment of DNA.‘the researchers performed gene sequencing to detect 22 known or proposed breast cancer susceptibility genes’
- ‘The company uses gene sequencing from a virus to rapidly produce a vaccine.’
- ‘To verify the mutation, researchers used the very latest gene sequencing techniques.’
- ‘The Cancer Center is currently using gene sequencing techniques to help match advanced cancer patients with potential clinical trial opportunities based on the make-up of their tumor.’
- ‘Their study is the first large-scale effort to move gene sequencing out of the lab and into ordinary medical care, and it shows that high hopes for this technology are finally paying off.’
- ‘They performed gene sequencing on specimens from 27 patients, creating a profile of the possible genetic causes of these diseases.’
- ‘This gene sequencing approach may be a valuable tool for further dissecting the role of bacteria in human decomposition.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.