One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The hotelier has hired a gemologist to offer in-room jewelry-viewing services.’
- ‘He feels that qualified gemologists need to guide the customer through the intricacies of gem buying.’
- ‘Diamonds described by experienced gemologists as red are some of the rarest in the world.’
- ‘It must be heaven on earth for geologists and gemologists.’
- ‘He got into full-time acting only eight years ago, before which he was a gemologist for 25 years, valuing and selling gemstones.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.