One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the sign of Gemini.‘he exhibits Geminian traits’
- ‘You're at your most Geminian today because you have your fingers in lots of pies and you'll relish the chance to show how versatile you can be.’
- ‘Relax, don't take things too seriously, and this week's Geminian playfulness could be just the rejuvenating lift your hardworking nerves need.’
- ‘The Geminian influence may make it difficult to keep track of where your man's going.’
- ‘It is in keeping with our feisty Geminian nature.’
- ‘Geminian men are difficult for any woman to own as they're too busy exploring the universe.’
A person born under the sign of Gemini.‘a Geminian makes a stimulating friend’
- ‘Most Geminians never lose their sense of wonder, but if you have, it is time to get back in touch with that mercurial inner child.’
- ‘Geminians, for all their love of communication, are often the first to switch off and lie low for a while.’
- ‘Dualism is the way of life for Geminians.’
- ‘The concept of communication is the true quest of the Geminian, and sun sign depictions dwell on their talents as teachers, diplomats, interpreters, linguists, etc.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.