One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Paper coated with sensitized gelatin for photographic use.
- ‘I then printed my black and white image on silver gelatin paper, split toned it, and hand painted it with watercolors.’
- ‘With many companies leaving the silver gelatin paper and film business, is it wise to buy up and stockpile these materials in a freezer?’
- ‘For example, gelatin paper was not as well suited for producing the wide range of tones readily obtained with collodion paper.’
- ‘Somewhere around 300 different images have been printed on traditional silver gelatin paper thus far.’
- ‘He was more successful in 1879 and gelatin paper began to supplant albumen paper.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.