One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Paper coated with sensitized gelatin for photographic use.
- ‘I then printed my black and white image on silver gelatin paper, split toned it, and hand painted it with watercolors.’
- ‘For example, gelatin paper was not as well suited for producing the wide range of tones readily obtained with collodion paper.’
- ‘He was more successful in 1879 and gelatin paper began to supplant albumen paper.’
- ‘With many companies leaving the silver gelatin paper and film business, is it wise to buy up and stockpile these materials in a freezer?’
- ‘Somewhere around 300 different images have been printed on traditional silver gelatin paper thus far.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.