One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If the sale does go through and you are convinced the gazumpers are paying too much, then at least you have the consolation that they did not get a bargain!’
- ‘In Britain we are the worst gazumpers in Europe, with about one in three buyers falling victim.’
- ‘When prices are rising so quickly, there's plenty of room for a gazumper to step in and offer the buyer a better deal.’
- ‘To ward off gazumpers and make vendors feel morally bound to proceed, hassle your mortgage company to arrange the survey and communicate regularly with solicitors and estate agents.’
- ‘Ward off gazumpers and make vendors feel morally bound to proceed, by keeping in touch with everyone involved.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.