One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Younger award winners, for example, are frequently research partners, whose visits are likely to produce more gaugeable results.’
- ‘Even if the sheet is thick enough to sustain tapping, it may actually be more economical to use self-clinching fasteners with gaugeable threads.’
- ‘Once leaks are identified, using gaugeable tube fittings reduces problems, improves equipment reliability, and conserves energy.’
- ‘To achieve authentic results for the lifetime of your coatings you have to test them under gageable conditions.’
- ‘The measuring device of the invention is gaugeable and is capable of complying with industry requirements.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.