One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He captures the gaucheness, but he's just too enthusiastic for my liking.’
- ‘The gaucheness of her effusive praise for an embarrassed Duncan proves where the power in her relationship lies - and it is not with her.’
- ‘Adam is clearly a failed superhero: he has all the weirdo-kid and gaucheness of the generic superhero before the ‘change’ (think Clark Kent), but somehow is stuck in a pre-change world.’
- ‘When he retires at the age of 65, he is bereft, a man adrift, but he sweetly embraces his new life with all the gaucheness of a teenager on a gap year.’
- ‘Surrounded by the gaucheness of punk, and possessing cheekbones you could hang coats on, the age factor added to her alluring image of mature sexuality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.