One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1A regular arrangement of logic gates.
- ‘On the far other end of the spectrum sit programmable logic devices and field programmable gate arrays, a ‘sea of gates’ design which can be programmed to emulate hardwired logic for prototyping.’
- ‘Field programmable gate arrays are available to accelerate applications.’
- ‘All of the clever radio processing is done on the digital board, not by the ARM processor but by a dedicated field programmable gate array and digital signal processor.’
- ‘In its simplest implementation, it can fit inside a standard field-programmable gate array.’
- ‘A field programmable gate array is a user-programmable piece of silicon constructed in very large-scale integration technology.’
- 1.1 An electronic chip consisting of a regular arrangement of logic gates.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.