One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘With the two examples from Nematomorpha and Gastrotricha I aimed to exemplify these interconnections and show gaps in knowledge that are mainly due to the evaluation of nematomorphs and gastrotrichs as ‘lesser known groups.’’
- ‘Furthermore, the micrognathozoans have two rows of multiciliated cells that forms a locomotory organ, similar to that in some gastrotrichs and interstitial annelids.’
- ‘The body cavity nature varies considerably in these phyla, from complete absence of body cavity in the entoprocts and gastrotrichs to the priapulid body cavity that is actually interpreted as a true coelom by some authors.’
- ‘A gastrotrich (meaning ‘hairy stomach’) uses myriad hairs over its head and belly to glide, wriggle, and squirm, looking for food.’
- ‘There are also a number of differences, however, perhaps most important of which is the observation of a clade consisting of the gastrotrichs plus platyheminthes that is basal to all other lophotrochozoan taxa.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.