One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The following day, a gastroscopy and colonoscopy were performed.’
- ‘The results of gastroscopy and duodenal biopsy were normal.’
- ‘To determine the source of gastrointestinal bleeding he underwent gastroscopy, colonoscopy, and barium studies on 26 and 28 March and 1 April, respectively.’
- ‘Current applications of virtual reality in preoperative diagnostics include gastroscopy, bronchoscopy, and colonoscopy.’
- ‘Peptic ulcers may also be diagnosed by a procedure called a gastroscopy (or upper gastro-intestinal endoscopy).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.