One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The gastronomically curious can travel around the world on their tongues at the food festivals going on in various hotels.’
- ‘It is undoubtedly an evening more for the musically than the gastronomically inclined.’
- ‘I would, therefore, take a bunch of two-year-olds to the most gastronomically ambitious restaurant in Britain.’
- ‘It is doubtful if any left the hotel gastronomically unsatisfied.’
- ‘The resulting dish is entirely black and generally appeals only to afficionados or the gastronomically adventurous.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.