One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The investigation of choice for dysphagia by gastroenterologists or upper gastrointestinal surgeons is flexible endoscopy.’
- ‘Usual management could include referral to a gastroenterologist but excluded immediate endoscopy.’
- ‘He continued to experience nausea and vomiting, with further weight loss, and was referred by his general practitioner to a gastroenterologist.’
- ‘In my experience surgeons, cardiologists, gastroenterologists, and orthopedists are among the best.’
- ‘In 1996 concerns were raised by local gastroenterologists and general practitioners over the management of patients with acute jaundice.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.