One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In 1996 concerns were raised by local gastroenterologists and general practitioners over the management of patients with acute jaundice.’
- ‘The investigation of choice for dysphagia by gastroenterologists or upper gastrointestinal surgeons is flexible endoscopy.’
- ‘He continued to experience nausea and vomiting, with further weight loss, and was referred by his general practitioner to a gastroenterologist.’
- ‘Usual management could include referral to a gastroenterologist but excluded immediate endoscopy.’
- ‘In my experience surgeons, cardiologists, gastroenterologists, and orthopedists are among the best.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.