One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the stomach and the colon.
stomach, intestinal, enteric, duodenal, coeliac, abdominal, ventralView synonyms
- ‘The gastrocolic and hepatogastric ligaments are seen in this section.’
- ‘It is uncommon in the gastrocolic ligament and in a cystic formation.’
- ‘Histology revealed that the gastrocolic fistula had originated from a peptic ulcer of the stomach, and no evidence of malignancy was found.’
- ‘On the assumption that an exaggerated gastrocolic reflex is indeed the problem, you can address it in two ways.’
- ‘This fusion effectively creates the gastrocolic ligament by connecting the stomach to the transverse colon.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.