One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the stomach and the colon.
stomach, intestinal, enteric, duodenal, coeliac, abdominal, ventralView synonyms
- ‘On the assumption that an exaggerated gastrocolic reflex is indeed the problem, you can address it in two ways.’
- ‘It is uncommon in the gastrocolic ligament and in a cystic formation.’
- ‘This fusion effectively creates the gastrocolic ligament by connecting the stomach to the transverse colon.’
- ‘The gastrocolic and hepatogastric ligaments are seen in this section.’
- ‘Histology revealed that the gastrocolic fistula had originated from a peptic ulcer of the stomach, and no evidence of malignancy was found.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.