One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the lining of the stomach.
- ‘When the bacteria do cause symptoms, they're usually either symptoms of gastritis or peptic ulcer disease.’
- ‘All 8 of these samples with pancreatic acinar cells were from patients with autoimmune gastritis.’
- ‘Endoscopy revealed retained food in the stomach but no evidence of pyloric stenosis, gastritis, or peptic ulcer.’
- ‘In some people, it can hurt the stomach lining, leading to gastritis and ulcers.’
- ‘Some people get gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining) or high blood pressure because of drinking too much alcohol.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.