One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He referred to a possible alternative to incineration such as gasification, and that there was a need for consultation with their colleagues in other counties.’
- ‘At the moment only two of the nation's 1,100 coal-fired plants are fueled by gasification.’
- ‘The cost of biomass gasification and geothermal energy is going down too.’
- ‘Assistance is expected from the companies Overgaz and Sofiiska Voda, which will invest 20 million and 30 million leva respectively in the gasification and the water supply network of the capital.’
- ‘The plans, which will be carried out over a 20 year horizon, will include energy recovery techniques such as incineration and gasification.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.