One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A ship designed to carry liquefied gas in bulk.‘the company provides services to owners of gas carriers and oil tankers’
- ‘Its focus on higher-value vessels such as liquefied natural gas carriers is expected to boost pretax profit margins to more than 12% this year.’
- ‘He owns a fleet of 27 ships, including dry bulk vessels, tankers and liquid petroleum gas carriers.’
- ‘Yards in South Korea have enough orders for gas carriers, tankers and other vessels to keep them busy for 3 years.’
- ‘When they are radioed by a huge liquefied gas carrier, lying off a remote atoll, it seems that a typical maritime emergency has come up.’
- ‘Postwar he remained focused on ship design and operation, steering the firm into purpose-built ore carriers, gas carriers and drill ships.’
- ‘The crew of 34 on the Panamanian-registered gas carrier were rescued and there were no casualties.’
- ‘DLNG is an owner and operator of a small fleet of liquified natural gas carriers.’
- ‘It was the first liquid natural gas carrier to make the trip.’
- ‘The expansion of the Panama Canal will enable very large gas carrier ships to travel through it.’
- ‘The U.S shale gas revolution is the primary game changer for the increasing demand for very large gas carriers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.