One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One thing manufacturers, environmentalists and garbologists agree on is the incredibly large number of bags that are out there, in total.’
- ‘I guess what I am trying to say is, it wouldn't hurt if everyone started being garbologists on their own.’
- ‘If the vision of Minnesota's top waste manager comes to pass, future Minnesota garbologists will find very little to study.’
- ‘A variety of conversion technologies, including ones that use landfill gas to generate electricity, are being explored by garbologists in Europe and the United States.’
- ‘It feels like a feel-good piece, especially when the suited nuclear garbologist is giving the ‘thumbs up’ to the safe transport of nuclear waste.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.