One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Robo2, which we identified in the screen as a weak suppressor, has previously been shown to be required to prevent the ganglionic branches of the embryonic tracheal system from crossing the ventral midline.’
- ‘The lesion was composed of ganglionic and astrocytic components.’
- ‘The two main ganglionic trunks of the sympathetic nervous system are the cervical and lumbar trunks.’
- ‘Mature neuronal or ganglionic cells were not seen.’
- ‘Preganglionic fibres act on adrenal cells (through the production of acetylcholine) just as if those cells were ganglionic nerve cells.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.