One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The leader of a criminal gang.‘one of the men was a local gang leader, police said’
- ‘Mr Hill said drugs gang leaders are targeting youths aged 13 and under.’
- ‘Some came as ready-made gangs of three or four with their own gang leader.’
- ‘They had met as high-school juniors, when he was a hustler and gang leader making a lucrative living on the streets of Cincinnati.’
- ‘Suspects in crime cases are now requesting known criminal gang leaders as representatives at identification parades, police sources say.’
- ‘He grew from being an ordinary member of a gang to becoming a gang leader and big-time smuggler and extortionist.’
- ‘Early in his career as a Yakuza thug, he assassinated a rival gang leader and spent 10 years in prison for it.’
- ‘Gang leaders can build their organizations in several ways.’
- ‘His boss is an extremely violent Irish gang leader.’
- ‘The Special Criminal Court, before sentencing him, said he was the gang leader.’
- ‘He has do one last job for two gang leaders.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.