One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The work's oversized video projections scrutinize the mesmerized, slightly twitching faces of young gamesters as they maneuver, kill and die in the cyber realm of a network combat game.’
- ‘Ford's Volvo is so pleased with the effect of its games that it has put gamesters into a TV commercial, and plans its own game for consoles such as Sony's PlayStation.’
- ‘‘The extended multimedia instructions only benefit a tiny minority of gamesters,’ said the US manufacturer.’
- ‘The more obscure and complicated the buttons are, the more the young gamester loves to master them (and the more baffled their parents are).’
- ‘We look at two games that are sure to entertain younger and older gamesters alike.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.