One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A punitive suspension of a player for the remainder of a game, with a substitution permitted.
- ‘The Seals took fourteen minors, 2 majors and 2 game misconducts on the night while the Xpress were penalized for only seven minors.’
- ‘It's just that I was raised to believe that a hockey game wasn't complete until someone got a game misconduct.’
- ‘A third period melee resulted in numerous game misconducts and suspensions.’
- ‘Any player who receives a game misconduct will sit the remainder of that game plus 1 additional full game.’
- ‘Gross and match penalties will be equal to one offense in the game misconduct procedures.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.