One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The basic software of a computer game or video game.
- ‘Also significant could be the downloading of mini games engines that allow for further play.’
- ‘First, there is the underlying game engine itself.’
- ‘There's a group of crazy Danish coders who actually did write a game engine in ML.’
- ‘The game engine itself also appears to be somewhat weak.’
- ‘The story unfolds via a series of episodes, aided by cutscenes rendered by the game engine.’
- ‘Using an existing game engine, the pair were able to put their idea into practice almost immediately.’
- ‘We are making no edits or changes to the game engine itself.’
- ‘The game utilizes the Source game engine, coupled with a heavily modified version of the Havok physics engine.’
- ‘I've got a question about game engines.’
- ‘The game engine is absolutely the bare minimum you see these days.’
- ‘Besides, on a personal level, I simply like creating a game engine.’
- ‘This, of course, is assuming you already have a game engine.’
- ‘The editor I used to create each level was technically more complicated than the actual game engine.’
- ‘Thanks to a highly detailed game engine, the battles really do feel epic in scope.’
- ‘The PC version of Counter-Strike comes from a game engine over a half-decade old already.’
- ‘Aerial combat aside, the basic game engine remains the same.’
- ‘The game engine is, essentially, a WML interpreter.’
- ‘Thanks to the new game engine, BR2 is a visual feast.’
- ‘The first and most common, as mentioned above, is the game engine itself.’
- ‘Thankfully, we have an amazing editing tool that allows us to manipulate most of the map elements within the actual game engine.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.