One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The group has recently succeeded in speeding up the 4Pi-imaging by means of fast galvanometric scanning, which has allowed them to perform biophysical studies of the mitochondrial compartment of live yeast cells.’
- ‘The same relation holds true, even in the case of the galvanometric deflections due to various stimulations.’
- ‘One example would be the modification of a bar-graph into a galvanometric type indicator or into a bar-graph display.’
- ‘By using galvanometric scanning, we achieve an along-track spatial resolution better than the diffraction limit.’
- ‘However, galvanometric mirrors are relatively slow, and resonant mirrors do not have the flexibility to scan at slower speeds or to change zoom and pan the image.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.