One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This galvanizer resists temperatures of 550°C, without degrading itself; this characteristic allows to the user any employment on body subjected to very strong temperatures.’
- ‘With the knowledge that architectural appearance is required, the galvanizer can take extra care to achieve uniform appearance and normal coating weight.’
- ‘As director of Highland Metals, one of only several galvanisers left in Scotland, he is convinced that local authorities are missing a trick in reducing their maintenance costs for steel infrastructure around the country.’
- ‘If you can't bring yourselves to tell the truth to the people, then you have no business presenting yourselves as educators, writers, galvanizers.’
- ‘It is rarely possible for the galvanizer to minimise or control the development of dull grey coatings which is dependent basically on steel composition.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.