One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘During galvanization, a coat of melted zinc is applied directly to the steel, protecting it from corrosion.’
- ‘Hot-dip galvanization gains more and more importance in the field of surface treatment methods.’
- ‘The purpose of galvanization is to protect the underlying metal from corrosion.’
- ‘Hot dip galvanization is a special technique of galvanization through dipping.’
- ‘Instead, it became a liability, a disheartening battle of egos between its figureheads and led to attendant galvanization along the lines of high culture versus low among the population at large.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.