One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The purpose of galvanization is to protect the underlying metal from corrosion.’
- ‘Hot-dip galvanization gains more and more importance in the field of surface treatment methods.’
- ‘During galvanization, a coat of melted zinc is applied directly to the steel, protecting it from corrosion.’
- ‘Instead, it became a liability, a disheartening battle of egos between its figureheads and led to attendant galvanization along the lines of high culture versus low among the population at large.’
- ‘Hot dip galvanization is a special technique of galvanization through dipping.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.