One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Hot dip galvanization is a special technique of galvanization through dipping.’
- ‘Hot-dip galvanization gains more and more importance in the field of surface treatment methods.’
- ‘During galvanization, a coat of melted zinc is applied directly to the steel, protecting it from corrosion.’
- ‘The purpose of galvanization is to protect the underlying metal from corrosion.’
- ‘Instead, it became a liability, a disheartening battle of egos between its figureheads and led to attendant galvanization along the lines of high culture versus low among the population at large.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.