One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A triple optical isolation galvanically isolates the power section from both the line sides.’
- ‘The specimens were tested in a 3 ½ percent sodium chloride solution with three different electrochemical conditions imposed on them: freely corroding, galvanically coupled to zinc, and galvanically coupled to magnesium.’
- ‘The invention relates to a method for galvanically depositing a protection layer on a structural component that needs to be protected against hot gas corrosion, e.g. turbine blades.’
- ‘The audio converters are galvanically isolated and not connected to the main ground.’
- ‘It can be complemented also with connection of galvanically separated converter to a RS485 bus.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.