One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for inkberry
- ‘This landscape of scattered pines with a dense groundcover including gallberry is one of the most common landscapes in Florida.’
- ‘He also planted hundreds of fruiting shrubs including blueberries, gallberries, and hollies.’
- ‘I was stunned until I took a walk through the woods and found gallberries and palmetto berries everywhere.’
- ‘Burning and disking appears to set back gallberry more than does burning alone, but disking probably does not kill gallberry except during periods of very low soil moisture.’
- ‘A human path through the swamp is carved with a machete, although the resulting trail often seems like a feeble attempt at penetrating the hidden blackwater ponds and the massive jungles of titi, smilax, gallberry, cypress, and gum.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.