One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for inkberry
- ‘A human path through the swamp is carved with a machete, although the resulting trail often seems like a feeble attempt at penetrating the hidden blackwater ponds and the massive jungles of titi, smilax, gallberry, cypress, and gum.’
- ‘Burning and disking appears to set back gallberry more than does burning alone, but disking probably does not kill gallberry except during periods of very low soil moisture.’
- ‘I was stunned until I took a walk through the woods and found gallberries and palmetto berries everywhere.’
- ‘He also planted hundreds of fruiting shrubs including blueberries, gallberries, and hollies.’
- ‘This landscape of scattered pines with a dense groundcover including gallberry is one of the most common landscapes in Florida.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.