One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A salt or ester of gallic acid.
- ‘They note that green tea and cacao contain a class of polyphenols called catechins, which consist mainly of epigallocatechin gallate, epicatechin gallate and gallocatechin gallate.’
- ‘Propyl gallate, the alkoxyl radicals scavenger, also suppressed the mobility shift and strongly inhibited the formation of all protein cross-linking products.’
- ‘Epigallocatechin gallate is a flavonoid antioxidant, which is an ideal scavenger of peroxyl radicals and is thus, in principle, an effective inhibitor of lipid peroxidation.’
- ‘Epigallocatechin gallate may seem like a mouthful.’
- ‘Epigallocatechin gallate, plentiful green tea, is perhaps more potent than any other antioxidant.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.