One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for bushbaby
- ‘The Demidoff's galago is found throughout the forests of central and western Africa.’
- ‘Three normal and six monocularly deprived galagos served as subjects for these experiments.’
- ‘Just like monkeys and apes, the galago lives in trees, but unlike monkeys and apes it is active at night.’
- ‘The hind limbs of galagos are longer than their forelimbs, which makes them very adept at leaping.’
- ‘All galagos in nature are from Africa; two members of the loris group are from Africa and two from Asia.’
Modern Latin (genus name).
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.