One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Appreciate existence and gain any knowledge gainable.’
- ‘The eternal soul known as the atma is not gainable merely by hearing about it.’
- ‘Power is not my power… It is only gainable as a part of the larger whole.’
- ‘I know that in the case of other wrappers, they said there was SDK header information in the source code, gainable only from an SDK or a decompilation of their drivers.’
- ‘Significant advantages are gainable with the aid of the procedure of the invention, and of the radiation source employing it, in reflection or transmission measurements on diffuse objects, compared with the multiple detector technique, which has become commonly used in recent years.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.